SR. SPECIALIST Jobs
The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing aboveall Excellence.
- Prepare economic and valuation models for the business development and M&A teams initiatives and assess and report on how such initiatives will impact QP’s portfolio.
- Conduct portfolio consolidation reports, highlighting key performance indicators, risk factors or other relevant operational features
- Build and maintain economic models for Upstream Exploration and Production under various fiscal regimes (Production sharing contracts, tax & royalty, concessions..etc.)
- Build economic models and perform portfolio ranking analyses for upstream, downstream, and LNG assets, projects, and investments.
- Model portfolio scenarios and sensitivity analyses, including cases for selected volatile assumptions (macroeconomic, asset-level or financial/operating assumption)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- This must include a minimum 10 years with emphasis on Economic Modelling including modelling of downstream projects, specifically refineries and Petrochemicals project.
- Bachelor degree in in Economics, Engineering or Business Administration from an internationally recognized university.
- Energy and ability to work within and across teams, to facilitate effective decision‐making.
- Minimum 15 years work experience in various disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Consideration for experience working in a major international Oil and Gas Company with multi-disciplinary expertise
- ranging from technical to business and economics.
- Ability to design and build complex economic models for Upstream E&P, Downstream, and LNG assets or projects in a wide variety of fiscal regimes.
- Evidence of strong work ethic and awareness of discretion and need to observe confidentiality in all matters.
- Preference for Postgraduate Qualification (MSc. Or MBA).
- Minimum 7 years in petroleum economic evaluation experience
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Doha, QA
Application Deadline: N/A
SR. SPECIALIST Jobs – Qatar Petroleum
Recent Jobs In Doha Qatar
- Customer Service Executive – Jotun Group 6 December 2020
- Lead Engineer – Planning 6 December 2020
- Executive Secretary Jobs 22 September 2020
- Beauty Sales Advisor Jobs 22 September 2020
- Inventory Control Assistant Jobs 22 September 2020