SENIOR PLANNING ENGINEER Career Confidential
Developing the most suitable sequence of operations for construction projects in addition to specifying the timing of the contract.
· Planning and overseeing the entire program of work and anticipate contract’s demands in terms of labor, materials, equipment and technical requirements.
· Monitoring and keeping track of work progress throughout the construction process and comparing this with the projected schedule of work activities.
· Presenting work schedules, with visual aids such as bar charts and procedures diagrams and utilizing special planning computer software, such as Microsoft Project.
· Contributing in preparing project budgets by anticipating required resources and technical requirements
· Analyzing and studying current project status and provide necessary corrective recommendations and actions to ensure that the project is on track.
· Conducting site visits on regular basis and collecting necessary data as required to study project progress and work schedule completion.
A) Critical/Key Skills:
· Supervisory skills
· Analytical skills
· Communication skills
· Organisational skills
B) Other Skills:
Proficiency in MS Office ……etc.
Professional knowledge in AutoCAD Application and Primavera P6
Proficiency in English language is a must.
· BE Civil Engineering
· Twelve+ (12+) years of related experience. Preferably with GCC experience.
Recent Jobs In Doha Qatar
- Lead Engineer – Planning 22 September 2020
- Executive Secretary Jobs 22 September 2020
- Beauty Sales Advisor Jobs 22 September 2020
- Inventory Control Assistant Jobs 22 September 2020
- Procurement Officer Jobs 22 September 2020