QNB Careers -Project Manager
You will be responsible of evaluating all project proposals (from a technical view point) and establish the overall project management framework, ensuring that all projects undertaken by QNB are executed in compliance with the referenced framework. Your role mostly focuses on the Project Design phase and on monitoring the execution of branches and QNB subsidiaries in international markets.
- Understand the impact of business decisions on cost, quality, resource requirements, risk and competitive position of the organization.
- Consider wider impact of decisions across the organization. Encourages people to take decisions and quickly escalate the issues in case of any difficulty.
- Demonstrate speed and flexibility in decision making. Takes decisive action when circumstances call for this approach.
- Analyze the situation in the organizational context and able to influence management decisions.
- Leverage organizational frameworks to take quick decisions and action important tasks in the interest of the organization.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- MS Office skills, Access, Primavera, and exceptional knowledge in CAD/CAM applications.
- Ability to work with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of a project planning, implementation and management gained through experience using formal project planning tools and recognised project management methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferable).
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels in the bank and outside contacts.
Company: Qatar National Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Doha, QA
Application Deadline: N/A
Recent Jobs In Doha Qatar
- Lead Engineer – Planning 22 September 2020
- Executive Secretary Jobs 22 September 2020
- Beauty Sales Advisor Jobs 22 September 2020
- Inventory Control Assistant Jobs 22 September 2020
- Procurement Officer Jobs 22 September 2020