- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with ECM’s mission and goals of the organization.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Analyzing program risks.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Proficiency in any Project management tool and MS Office applications
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is an advantage
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position for more than 10 years.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Company: Qatar Foundation Official
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A