King’s College Doha
Job description / Role
King’s College Doha, brings 140 years of excellence in education to Qatar in partnership with King’s UK and is seeking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly talented team that has established King’s College Doha as one of the leading schools in Qatar.
• Reception and hospitality towards visitors to the school, offering warmth and promoting a welcoming image.
• Ensuring all visitors are signed in and out of the school.
• Escorting visitors around the premises when necessary.
• Handling telephone enquiries from professional agencies, parents and others.
• Take and relay messages.
• Photocopying, laminating, filing, binding, collating, etc.
• Organise Meeting and prepare appropriate paperwork.
• Control inventory relevant to reception area.
• Tidy and maintain the reception area.
• Assisting the Office Staff with administrative tasks.
• Preparation of letters and assorted internal documents.
• Undertake additional responsibilities subject to the needs of the school.
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Must be experienced and accomplished in the use of office software including Word, Excel and Email.
• Have a minimum of two years in an office environment.
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Able to deal with enquiries, correspondence and reports dealing with complex educational and professional issues.
• Good Standard of presentation and interpersonal skills – able to act as a reliable and effective first point of contact.
• Sound organizational and planning skills and a flexible approach.
About the Company
Established in Qatar in 2016, King’s College Doha is quickly becoming the country’s premier choice for families looking for a first-class independent British-curriculum school here; the only school in the area to benefit from specialist teachers, from Pre-School right the way through to Year 7, with Years 5 to 7 receiving 100% specialist teaching for each subject. Our purpose-built school welcomes pupils from age 3 to 13 – with imminent plans to expand that offer all the way to A level.
King’s is the sister school of the prestigious King’s College Taunton and is recommended by Doha parents as “A true diamond in the desert” for its prep-school values, first-class teachers, facilities and enviable enrichment programmes, which are woven into the curriculum as an essential part of the school day.
King’s College Doha Careers
Recent Jobs In Doha Qatar
- Lead Engineer – Planning 22 September 2020
- Executive Secretary Jobs 22 September 2020
- Beauty Sales Advisor Jobs 22 September 2020
- Inventory Control Assistant Jobs 22 September 2020
- Procurement Officer Jobs 22 September 2020